1. According to the purpose, it is divided into: Substations Low Voltage Electric Panel, power receiving cabinet, busbar connecting cabinet, feeder cabinet, motor control cabinet, reactive power compensation cabinet, lighting distribution cabinet.
2. Factories Low Voltage Electric Panel structure:
(1) The frame is assembled by partial welding of 8MF cold-formed steel. The mounting holes are arranged on the frame by E=20mm and E=100mm modules to improve the versatility of product assembly.
(2) The ZMJ type busbar clamp which is thermoformed with high flame retardant PPO material is a modular structure with high mechanical strength and insulation.
(3) 1000mm and 1200mm wide cabinets, symmetrical double door structure on the front, 600mm and 800mm wide cabinets adopt the whole door structure, and the back of the cabinet adopts the symmetric double door structure cabinet structure to be installed without wall.
(4) The door is connected to the frame by a galvanized hinge hinge, which is easy to install and disassemble. There are rubber strips at the flange of the door.
(5) A grounding knurling screw structure is used between the mounting piece and the frame in the cabinet to form a complete grounding protection circuit.
(6) The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main bus.