The rated current of the Low Voltage Switchgear is AC 50Hz, rated power 380v
power distribution system for power, lighting and distribution of electrical
energy conversion and control. The product has strong breaking ability, good
dynamic thermal stability, flexible electrical scheme, convenient combination,
series, practicality and novel structure.
Low Voltage Switchgear
So what are the low voltage switchgear protection devices?
(1) Overload protection: thermal relays, thermal trips, fuses (lighting and non-impact load lines or equipment).
(2) Short circuit protection: fuse, electromagnetic overcurrent relay, trip unit.
(3) Undervoltage and voltage loss protection: undervoltage and voltage loss release.
(4) The rated current of the fuse should be greater than 1.2 to 2.5 times the long-term allowable load of the motor.
(5) Bimetal thermal relay is suitable for cage motors with long-term operation and constant load. It is not suitable for other types of motors. The current setting of thermal relays should be selected according to the rated current of AC motors (1.1~1.2Ie).
(6) When the automatic air switch is selected, its single-phase short-circuit current should be greater than 1.5 times the instantaneous (or short delay) action overcurrent release setting value.
We sell Reliable Low Voltage Switchgear, if you need, you can contact us.