In daily life, the use of distribution boxes is indispensable, so what about the distribution box wiring specifications and precautions? Substation Electrical Switchgear Manufacturer will briefly introduce the method for everyone, hoping to help everyone.
1. The distribution system shall set indoor general distribution box and outdoor distribution box, or set each distribution cabinet of outdoor general distribution cabinet, and carry out the classified distribution.
2. The power distribution cabinet and lighting distribution cabinet should be set separately. If they are placed together in the same distribution box, power and lighting lines should be set separately.
3. The switch box shall be distributed by the final distribution cabinet.
4. The main distribution cabinet shall be located near the power supply. The distribution cabinet shall be installed in areas where electrical equipment or load is relatively concentrated. The distance between the distribution cabinet and the switch box shall not exceed 30m. The horizontal distance between the switch box and the stationary electrical equipment controlled shall not exceed 3m.
5. The distribution cabinet and switch box should be installed in dry, ventilated and normal temperature place. It shall not be installed in gas, flue gas, steam, liquid or other harmful media with a serious damage effect. It is not allowed to be installed in a place that is susceptible to the impact of external solid objects, strong vibration, liquid splashing, and heat source baking. Otherwise, special protective treatment is required.
6. There should be enough space and channels for two people to work at the same time around the distribution cabinet and switch box. Do not pile up any articles that hinder operation and maintenance; No shrubs or weeds are allowed.
7. The distribution cabinet and switch box shall be made of the iron plate or high-quality insulation material. The thickness of the iron plate shall be greater than 1.5m.
8. Distribution cabinet, switch box should be installed correctly and firmly, mobile distribution cabinet, switch box should be installed on a strong bracket. The vertical distance between the bottom of the fixed distribution cabinet and the switch box and the ground should be greater than 1.3m and less than 1.5m. The vertical distance between the bottom of the mobile distribution cabinet and the switch box and the ground should be greater than 0.6m and less than 1.5m.
9. The electrical appliances in the distribution cabinet should be first installed on the non-metallic or wooden insulation electrical appliances installation plate, and then the whole fastening in the distribution cabinet body, the metal plate and the iron distribution plate cabinet body should be electrically connected.
10. The switch electrical appliances in the distribution cabinet and switch box should be fastened on the installation plate of electrical appliances according to the specified position, without any deviation or looseness.
Our company also sells Industrial Medium Voltage Electrical Switchgear, welcome to contact us.