Low-voltage Electric Panel factory shares with you.
1. Switch cabinet door lock In the process of opening and closing the door on weekdays, it is best to hold the handle and rotate the lock tongue into the lock body. After closing the door, let go. Do not hit the door with force, otherwise, it will reduce the service life.
2. Always keep lubricant at the transmission part of the lock body to keep its transmission smooth and prolong its service life.
3. During the use of the switch cabinet door lock, periodically or when the key is not inserted smoothly, you can put small graphite powder or pencil powder into the lock cylinder groove to ensure the key is inserted smoothly.
4. When the main lock tongue or the safety tongue of the switch cabinet door lock protrudes from the door body, do not hit it violently to avoid damage to the lock tongue and the door frame.
5. Frequently check the clearance between the lock body and the lock plate, and whether the height of the lock tongue and the hole in the lock plate are suitable. The optimal clearance between the door and the door frame is 1.5mm-2.5mm.
6. In order to maintain the appearance of the switch cabinet door lock and extend the service life of the lock, in the daily use process, care should be taken to keep the transmission part of the lock body often lubricated to keep its transmission smooth and extend the service life.
The switchgear is an indispensable member of the electrical industry. The switchgear door lock is also an important part of the switchgear. The safety of the switchgear is closely related to the safety of the door lock. The above six points must be checked in a timely manner, ensuring safety is the prerequisite for all work, and cannot be taken lightly!
Our company provides a safe Low Voltage Electric Panel.