Find here details of Safe Low Voltage Switchgear on our website. Today we would like to talk about basic components of high and low voltage switchgear.
The basic components of high and low voltage switchgear shared by professional Low Voltage Switchgear Supplier:
High-voltage equipment: including high-voltage fuses, high-voltage circuit breakers, high-voltage isolating switches, high-voltage load switches, lightning arresters, metering devices (voltage, current transformers).
Switch, on/off control circuit. Transformer: measurement. Meter: Indicates the data when the power is supplied.
High-voltage switchgear: (fixed, manual), oil circuit breaker, disconnector, main and secondary lines, voltage and current transformers. Indicate the meter.
Low-voltage switchgear: circuit breakers, AC switches, indicating instruments, distribution lines, etc.
Inductance: The ability of a coil to generate a self-induced potential when passing a certain amount of varying current, called the inductance of the coil.
The inductor does not play a role in the DC circuit, and it resists the change of current against the abrupt load and the AC circuit. The blocking effect of a capacitor on an alternating current in a circuit is called capacitive reactance. The blocking effect of the inductor on the alternating current in the circuit is called the inductive reactance.
High and low voltage switchgear technical requirements:
1. Before the secondary circuit is energized or withstand voltage test, the attendant and relevant personnel should be notified, and the guards should be sent to the scene to check the circuit and confirm that no one can work and then pressurize.
2. When the secondary circuit is energized, in order to prevent the reverse transformation from the secondary side, in addition to disconnecting the secondary circuit, the fuse should be removed.
3. When connecting a temporary load, special switches and fuses must be installed.
4. Insulation tools and insulated gloves should be used. If necessary, the relay protection device should be deactivated before work.
5. Strictly prevent short circuit or grounding.
If you want to learn more about our Low Voltage Switchgear, welcome to continue to follow our website.