1. The ambient temperature is not higher than +40 ° C, not lower than -5 ° C.
2. When the GGD Low Voltage Electric Panel is installed and used, the altitude of the place of use shall not exceed 2000M.
3. The relative humidity of the surrounding air is not more than 90% (+25 °C).
4. The equipment should be installed in places where there is no severe vibration and shock, and where there is insufficient corrosion of electrical components.
5. The relative humidity of the surrounding air does not exceed 5% at the maximum temperature of 40 degrees, and allows a relatively large relative temperature at lower temperatures, which should be considered
Changes in temperature may occasionally cause condensation
6. The GGD Low-Voltage Power Distribution Cabinet is installed in places where there is no severe vibration and shock, and where it is not enough to corrode electrical components.
7. Users can negotiate with the manufacturer if they have special requirements.